A Hotel-Centric Approach
HoteliersFriend focuses on your hotel’s objectives. We will work as one with your hotel's sales and marketing team by presenting one message, your message, directly to tour operators, travel agents and corporate clients.
HoteliersFriend tailor fits its services based on the needs of your hotel. Through our network of travel industry contacts across North America we can assist you in driving more business to your hotel.Read More
Hotel Representation Services: What we will do for you!
A brief presentation from our CEO Stephen Scott
Please contact us for a detailed powerpoint presentation explaining why HoteliersFriend is the right choice for your hotel.
HoteliersFriend works with a limited number of hotels to assure brand recognition, higher visibility and more personal service. We will function as an extension of your hotel's sales and marketing team (on the ground) for a fraction of the cost of full company presence. HoteliersFriend has access to wholesalers, tour operators, travel agents and travel agent organizations throughout the United States and Canada. Remember, travel agents send returning business where OTAs do not. With OTAs you’re ranked by algorithms with HoteliersFriend you’re always #1!
Our Service Packages are designed to offer a “more exclusive” hotel representation that guarantees dedication and loyalty to your brand.
Our sales services include:
(For a complete list of services please contact us directly.)
- Customized sales and marketing stategies. Product presentations (in-house and face-to-face) to top travel agencies throughout North America.
- Consistent brand awareness to the most influential travel advisors in the US and Canada.
- Fam trips bringing top-producing travel advisors to your property for a first-hand product knowledge experience.
- Organize hotel focused sales lunches and dinners with top travel producers.
- Attendance, on your hotel's behalf, at industry events and travel shows.
- Property-specific educational seminars to travel advisors intrested in learning more about your hotel.
- Negotiate special contracts (example: inclusion into preferred hotel programs) with top travel partners.
- Wholesaler product trainings. Introduce your hotel to the groups and MICE departments of top industry operators.
- Pro-active hands-on approach
to the handling of
clients issues and/or complaints.
- Product trainings and updates
presentations and seminars.
- Direct assistance to travel advisors
looking to close a booking.
- Organize and execute sales-blitzes i.e.,
personally escort hoteliers on sales
calls and sales presentations.
- Host and co-host sales promotional
events in conjunction with tourist
boards and top travel partners.
- Representation at consumer events.
- For more details please contact us.